Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Still Editing

So far I have finished re-editing "Nova Sol" and am half way through "Remnant Species." I have, also, finished re-editing one of my short stories, "Origins."

In addition to going through my own works these past couple of months, I have been helping my father self-publish a political, historical book. He's been working on it for years and I started helping him last October. It should be out by the end of the month. I will post links and description when it's ready for purchase.

My re-vamped goal is to finish re-editing the trilogy by mid-October and finish writing "Hold Still the Sky" by the end of the year. Also, I want to put out one or two more short stories during that time frame. Once I complete the editing I'll start in with all that.

Next year I plan on working on novellas and/or screenplays. I've done long books/novels, several short stories and want to get a feel for the novella. I'm looking forward to see how my stories/ideas adapt to that length.

No comments:

Post a Comment